If you’re in a pinch for time and the only option is to throw your ginger hair in to a ponytail, at least make the ponytail fabulous, and a little extra-interesting.
Bobby pins / hair grips
1. First, you start by taking a strand of hair toward the top of your head and at the front of your face and start twisting. As you twist, keep gathering more and more hair following your hairline down your face and around the back of your neck.
2. Once the twisted hair is around the back of your neck, take it and put it in a side ponytail, leaving a small section of hair out of the hair band.
3. Using the hair that is not in the ponytail, wrap it around the hair band, to act as ginger camouflage.
4. Then, use bobby pins to secure the loose strand that is wrapped around the hair band to the back.
5. If necessary, use extra bobby pins for added security for your twist, but make sure you hide them in your hair.
6. If desired, spritz with hair spray.