It seems that every time we see Jessica Chastain she has another ginger hairstyle that is just gorgeous.
And last month, the redhead attended amfAR’s 20th Cinema Against AIDS Gala at the Hotel du Cap d’Antibes in France in a stunning Yves Saint Laurent frock, that would make Jessica Rabbit simply seeth with jealousy.
Not to mention her sexy beach waves, which instantly made us want to pick up our curling tongs.
So here it is: our step-by-step hair tutorial for Jessica Chastain…
1. After washing normally, side part your hair. Then, scrunch a generous amount of Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Finishing Touch Cream through your red hair.
2. Leave to dry naturally, twisting your hair in sections if you like. Once nearly/almost/not quite dry, liberally spritz Toni & Guy’s Casual Sea Salt Textualising Spray from the ends up to about ear-height.
3. Twist sections of your hair, then use hairspray all over.
4. Once completely dry, use your fingers to loosen the twisted sections of your hair. Depending on the natural wave of your hair, it should start to have a vague wave to it.
5. Hopefully you’ll have some kinky wiggles in your locks by now. Next, with either curling tongs or straighteners, twist to create loose curls on the top and mid layers of your hair, in random places. This will give your hair quirky and natural-looking waves that look like you’ve just been swept up on a beach like a mermaid.
6. Again, loosen these curls by brushing your fingers through your hair to separate these curls and create body.
7. Give your hair a final onceover with the hairspray and you’re good to go: full bodied, sexy beach waves a la Jessica Chastain, or a mermaid.