While autumn is the season of red hair (I’m looking at you, golden leaves, roaring fires and pumpkin spice lattes), October AKA Halloween month is a period all gingers should embrace.
And jazzing up (or should we say, Jack-ing up) your red hair is a fun way to celebrate! We saw this great Jack-o’-lantern inspired hairstyle by @kraftykacen and thought it would be a dream do for any redhead to flaunt their already pumpkin-coloured locks.
View this post on Instagram
You will need:
Donut bun maker
Bits of black and green paper/card
How to do it:
1. Gather your hair up into a high ponytail.
2. Feed the ponytail through the donut bun maker and push it to sit on the top of your head.
3. Spread your hair around the donut bun maker so that it is covered by your hair.
4. Tuck the left over hair around the edge of the bun maker, twisting as you go if easier.
5. Secure with bobby pins as needed.
6. Cut your pieces of black and green paper/card into shape of a jack-o’-lantern face and stalk.
7. Either lick the back of the pieces or use a bit of hairspray.
8. Stick into place on your hair where desired.
9. Hairspray all over to keep in place.
10. Await all the compliments!